Friday, April 16

Fly, fly away

I've been tremendously busy - it's the middle of the semester now! - and have totally forgone all plans to visit vintage markets on weekends, finish painting the other side of the wall, develop photographs...

But during a recent trip to Lorne, I managed to pick up this gorgeous dandelion wall sticker from one of the quaint stores along the Great Ocean Road...

... and even though I'm up to my neck in assignments, I gave in to procrastination and decided to devote a part of the afternoon to stick them behind my bed.



The sister says it's bad fengshui because it could potentially represent her hopes/ambitions flying away.

I feel the opposite - it gives me a sense of freedom and, weirdly, even though I'm stressed beyond belief, looking at it really calms me down....






Design of the room still a work in progress! It's back to work for me now, wish me luck - can't wait till the semester's over!

4 comments:

tris said...

I love your room manda :)


tris

manda said...

thanks tris! :)

red | hongyi said...

oh that's so pretty my dear! it's done so tastefully and ur rooms look so cosy.

miss u much
im eating a muffin now btw. hahah ruufruuf

Aileron said...

fancy interior touches! that's what you were doin in lorne!

your sticker decor interpretation is right..your sis is way off the hook! jk