Saturday, May 8

sun

i have promised to hermit myself from now till my final assignment submission on june 9th - but i really couldn't help myself when i saw how wonderfully sunny it was outside.

i dragged out the chair, throw, and threw my head back - and soaked up whatever rays of 5pm sun i could get.

and now it's back to work. :(



ps. also am thinking of putting some lovely plants on the balcony. but does anyone know if it's really feasible? plus winter's coming up right? also plus plus i have an uncanny ability to kill plants (even cacti) so maybe i shouldn't even think of getting plants...

3 comments:

Ee Von said...

nice picture! if you don't mind telling me, how did you edit it? is it your balcony?

mandasoquirky said...

hi eevon! im big lazy bum and use photoshop action tools. gimme a buzz on msn messenger, i'll pass it on to you! :)

manda said...

oh yeah its my balcony ;)