Thursday, July 22

she says hello

i'm sorry i've been mia - right after uni i've been doing an intense amount of traveling - from shanghai to sydney to canberra - and then back here again - plus moma & the youngest are here to visit...

uni will be starting soon, and i'm quite excited. it's the final semester, so i'll be working on my thesis project - if all goes well, i graduate in december and it'll mark the end of 7 years of architorture school!

you may have noticed that i've changed my header - i've decided to take a picture of my cork board that's next to my work table - it summarises me, really. pictures of loved ones, a postcard of this french film where all the characters are a little.... odd, the chairman mao watch, my calender (with various strikethrough's indicating x number of days till the final submission, the paper spectacles... do tell me what you think!

thanks to all who are still following me on this blog :) i'll post up more things soon.

x

1 comment: