Sunday, January 31

Dear Bren


Happy Birthday, Bren.


You're a big girl now, and while I feel that with Cass it's like dealing with an 8 year old stuck in a body of a (going-to-be) 15 year old child, with you, it feels like a 25 year old stuck in a body of a very, very petite 20 year old.

Maybe that's why people think you're the older sister. I don't mind, takes the weight off the shoulders for me. Plus with that in mind, maybe when I'm 40 and you're 36, you might still look older too. Just kidding!

I love you heaps, even if it seems that most of the time I appear either annoyed/distressed/surrendered at you. You are a beautiful, beautiful girl with gorgeous and desirable body that most people wolf whistle over, so stop asking and telling me you're not. Or I swear I'll knock you out and inject you with my highly hormonal pimple and the paternal granma's unfortunate thunder thighs genes.

So even if you refuse to believe it, I do love you heaps and however kooky or wonky you can be most times. You are smart, caring individual with the biggest heart (and temper too, unfortunately) and lovely person and I'm happy and proud that you've grown up the way you have, and turned out the way you are.

Cheers to many more birthdays to come.

Happy 20th Bren.


Love, Che.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks heaps, thats v v sweet. you're made out of sugar after all!

hugs x