Tuesday, February 2

i employ magical thinking

2009 seems to have been a tough year for many - I have been getting my share of stories from my lovelies of broken hearts, cheating partners, death, distance, fights.

Without trying to jinx anything, 2010 has been pretty wonderful so far. It seems that everyone has made new resolutions, and slowly but surely - felt the weight lift off the heart as the new year progresses.

I'll be back in KL at the end of this week - and then Melbourne - and I'm starting to actually miss being here in Abu Dhabi. I adore the family to bits and it's always fantastic when we're having a good laugh over dinner and the time we spend after watching t.v. (even though Dads on the laptop, I'm on the laptop, the sisters are on the laptop, and Mum's trying not to fall asleep) but really, it's the company that matters.


Nothing really new on this side of the world, just a massive amount of shopping (I think at this point the father is ready for us to go back to Melbourne). Plans are being concocted among good friends about what to do once we're all back in Melbourne together - and as much as I like KL - I somehow prefer Melbourne. Probably because the weather in Melbourne doesn't make my hair go all oily and skin all shitty looking.

So because I don't have much to share - random pics (of mostly me, because I can! Muahah!) taken here in AD between Dec and now.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Must certainly remind self not to keep taking pictures of self with that bag because it's starting to look like I am uncreative individual with only one bag in closet -_-.

Till next time.

No comments: