Thursday, September 23

Mr. Tulk & the girls



The girls and I decided to dress up today - and it was such incredible fun! We brunched at Mr. Tulk's and it felt like we were casts of Cashmere Mafia...


Hong, Cheryl and I are lovers of thrift clothing and quirky jewelery - Hong's skirt is thrifted from Delft (I think?) in this picture. Awesome wedges from Rubi and I'm totally lovin' how it's paired with knee high socks.


Cheryl looking uberly model-like with wind swept hair. Compared to everyone else at Mr. Tulk - (and most other Melbournians) - are usually in black- so I felt happy vibes as we were all in bright colors today!


Cherie's always so happy. She makes me happy. :) Spring is good and flowery clothing is perfect!


Whenever I wear heels in Melbourne, I get funky stares. Paired with bare legs = more stares! I was so self conscious! Cardigan from Zara, dress tailored by Babu, and clogs from Bardot (that I have been guiltily wearing quite often until I can afford another).





And more awesome silliness from harajuku strangers! :)

No comments: