Sunday, September 26

Riverland Madness



One of my most favourite places in Melbourne is
Riverland, right by the river, hidden beneath the the iconic Federation Square. Fed Square is so touristy - it's great to see this hidden treasure seemingly catered to those who are lucky enough to stumble down the stair behind the building - for sunny days with cold beer and wine!

Today we went to celebrate the birthday of a dear, dear friend.

A fashion blogger I stalk follow religiously is Song of Style and I love how she pairs ankle length clog boots with insanely short dresses and skirts. I then decided to give it a go myself today - and realised I failed miserably as I had neither her skinny legs nor her height.

I had fun dressing up anyway!


Dress - Asos, Bag - Jigsaw, Shoes - Rubi


And of course, my other fashionista half, Hong Yi - she decided to slash her jeans this morning - paired up with her Ozzy Osbourne sunnies she's looking rocker chick for the day!

Thanks Hong for taking pictures of me!

2 comments:

Gypsy On The Move said...

Hey, you actually look good! Those pair of shoes are gorgeous!

mandasoquirky said...

lol! thanks! :)
getting more and more thick skinned here! heh heh!