Sunday, October 3

Springtime







It's 23 degrees today and there's no lovelier time to go out in the sun. It's good to see some skin and everyone is in pretty flowery dresses looking to conquer any patch of grass or bench to laze on. I'm trying to be less lazy and bring my camera around.

The girls and I decided to enjoy the sun - I brought them to my new favourite haunt - The Commerical Bakery - and we walked on to Fed Square and sat on funky looking stools away from the giant crowd watching the footie finals (Go Collingwood!).

Look forward to more pictures on the blog and do leave your comments - I promise not to cry if you decide to be harsh!

2 comments:

Cherie Morwena Fen-Fung Voon said...

things i like: new perspectives to building elements.

things i don't like: extra chins in my pic!

Vigra Generic said...

Hi,
Really nice pic's i like it keep sharing...